Stakeholder engagement is complex and demanding associated with developing and building new waste infrastructure and meeting the demand to enable waste materials to move up the waste hierarchy.
We have first hand experience with this through promoting our own Sustainable Growth Park concept and encouraging multiple waste management activities all on one site! Urban Mines are committed to sustainable solutions for waste management and champion the identification of integrated proposals and making the benefits add up locally for community, environment and economy.
Clients include: top 5 Waste Management Companies
- Stakeholder consultation (formal and informal) connected to waste infrastructure proposals and changes in waste management
- Stakeholder engagement and communication strategies & implementation facilitation
- Stakeholder surveying (formal and informal) connected to existing and proposed waste facilities
- Economic/socio-environmental multiplier assessments to measure wider benefits associated with new waste investment for the collection, transfer, recycling/reprocessing, treatment and recovery of waste materials.
- Specialist assistance coupled with waste planning applications covering SGP concept and assessing wider socio-economic and environmental benefits
For more information, contact Peter Scholes on 01274 699400 or email@example.com